The University of Turin is today one of the largest Italian Universities, open to international research and training. It carries out scientific research and organises courses in all disciplines, except for Engineering and Architecture.
Applications will be evaluated on the basis of the GRE (Revised General Test) test results. If applicants don’t have a GRE test result, they cannot apply for the scholarship.
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme at the University of Turin.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects available at the university.
- Scholarship Award: Each scholarship amounts to 9,000 euros per year, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
- Number of Scholarships: 15 scholarships are available.
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered an international student you need:
- to hold a valid qualification providing access to a Master’s degree programme obtained outside the Italian education system
- not to have Italian citizenship.
- English Language Requirements: Students who gained their high school diploma abroad or from a foreign system school in Italy will be required to attend an Italian language course.
How to Apply: In order to be admitted and enrol in the chosen programme, non-EU students residing abroad must respect VISA procedures and deadlines concerning the access of foreign students to Italian university courses set in the Regulations issued by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).
In order to apply you need:
- applicant code obtained through the online application Apply-at-UniTo
- GRE certificate