Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme at National University of Singapore.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available at NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences & Engineering (NGS).
Scholarship Award: Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies, or up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier, of
- S$3,500 for Singapore Citizens, plus Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF
- S$3,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$3,000 for International students
- Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years.
- Other allowances include: computer allowance, book allowance and conference allowance.
- Student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
- Opens worldwide.
- Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- GRE is
- Compulsory for all applicants, Please note it cannot be substituted by GATE.
- Compulsory for NUS and NTU Masters students and graduates.
- Only waived for NUS and NTU Bachelor degree holders and final-year undergraduates.
- Native tongueTOEFL / IELTS (either can be used) is only compulsory for applicants whose
- Medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English
Nationality: Students from any country can apply for this NGS scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have at least 2nd Class Upper honours (or equivalent qualifications).
Test Requirement: GRE is compulsory for all students who are applying from overseas. Please take the GRE General Test.
English Language Requirements:
- TOEFL is compulsory (only applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English).
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Please follow the application instructions
- Only online applications
- You must also complete a critical Google Questionnaire.
- Your application is only considered COMPLETE after you
- Submit your PDF dossier
- Submit your hardcopy package
- Complete and submit your Google Questionnaire
- The application deadline.
- Please refer to the application instructions here for comprehensive details.
For NGS Scholarship – specific enquiries, please contact Ms Anuradha Chandra <ngsack-at-nus.edu.sg>.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 15, 2017.